Team Facilitation for Client Consultation
I facilitate regular team meetings on an ongoing basis or provide consultation as needed.
I work with teams from diverse backgrounds, providing focus and support regarding complex clients and where multiple clinicians and services might be involved. I help teams build on their already existing strengths, increasing trust and unity over time.
I assist teams by:
- ensuring they don’t feel alone holding challenging caseloads
- raising the visibility of forgotten or overshadowed core strengths of teams and their members
- working together with client-centred and ethical values
- building professional competencies
- honouring ethnicity and culture, building awareness of biases and prejudices
- developing or enhancing counselling skills
- advancing emotional attunement with team clients
- increasing self-care in the face of compassion fatigue
- finding ways to preserve, nurture and sustain the passion teams have for their clients and client populations