Supervision + Consultation
I value working in a strength-based and non-hierarchical framework with counsellors, social workers, front-line mental health workers and community workers. I provide consultation on a one-to-one basis or with your team on an ongoing basis.
- process difficult client cases in a non threatening environment
- dedicate time to high risk and complex clients which are often time consuming to address during the regular work day
- integrate your clinical approach with the principles your organization is modeled on
- identify gaps in knowledge and skills and strategize how to bridge them
- explore areas of transference and countertransference
- work through professional ethics issues and required standards
- create opportunities for mentoring, emotional support and guidance
- build strategies to prevent burnout or compassion fatigue
- address standards (such as accreditation expectations) and personal barriers with documentation (session notes and assessments)
I facilitate teams for client consultation, for more information click here.